Advanced reporting plugin
Our Advanced Reporting Plugin gives you almost 100 additional vital reports in Moodle !
Installation, setup, training and documentation is US$500
(There are no changes to Moodle core code).
Reports can be made available for Administrators only, or specified Managers, or specified Teachers.
- User and Role Reports
- Detailed actions for each Role (Teacher, Non-Editing Teacher, and Student)
- List of all users by Course enrolment
- Permission overrides on Categories
- Totally Opened Courses (Visible, Guest access with no password)
- Users logged in during last 7 days / 14 days / 21 days / 28 days
- Students in all Courses belonging to a specific organisation
- Full user info for deleted users
- Specific users Courses
- Special Roles
- Courses without Teachers
- Users enrolled for more than 1 / 4 / 8 weeks
- Log Reports
- Detailed view actions for each Role (Teacher, Non-editing Teacher, and Student)
- Total activity of Teacher & Non-Editing Teacher Roles (by date and hour)
- Display Logins per user, and user activity
- Course Reports
- Most active Course on the Site
- Most active Course on the Site (advanced)
- Resource count for Courses
- Grading Reports
- Site-wide Grade report with all items
- Site-wide Grade report with just Course totals
- Learner report, by learner with Grades
- Activity module Reports
- Detailed actions for modules
- Most popular Activities
- System wide use of Activities and Resources
- Log file actions per module per Course
- Assignment module Reports
- List all ungraded Assignments
- Resource module Reports
- Resource count for every Course
- List recently uploaded files (last month / last week)
- Forum module Report
- Forum use per Course (excluding News Forum)
- Forum use per Course by type (excluding News Forum)
- And many more... !
To discuss adding these Reports to your Moodle site, please contact helpdesk[AT]hrdnz.com
We also provide a customised reports service - and can develop reports specifically for your additional needs.
Again, contact our Helpdesk for details.
Last modified: Saturday, 18 April 2015, 8:22 PM